What to expect
Easy plan shoppingWe'll show you the health plans we offer in your area and find the one that's right for you.
Quickly see what kind of savings you qualify for under the Affordable Care Act without having to sign up.
See instant savings
Support and consultationIf you need help understanding your options, enrolling, or managing your plan, we're here for you.
What do I need to enroll?When you are ready to enroll, please have the following information available:
- Name and age of spouse and/or dependents (if you want to add them to your healthcare coverage)
- 2022 household income estimation (before taxes)
• Marketplace savings are based on total household income.
• This does not impact the coverage that you qualify for.
- Social Security number
- List of doctors and prescription medications
- Credit or debit card, if payment is required
Support and guidance
Follow our step-by-step enrollment guide as you search for plans and enroll.
Ascension's Affordable Care Act (ACA) 101 webinar
You'll learn practical information including how to enroll in an insurance plan, how to make sure your doctor is part of your plan, how do pharmacy benefits work, and additional benefits you can take advantage of.
As an added value, when you become an Ascension Personalized Care member, you also have access to benefits that support your whole health – emotional, mental and spiritual health. These include:
- Spiritual well-being
- Online behavioral health
- On-demand spiritual care
- Get help managing your care
- Ascension Personalized Care’s network of doctors and sites of care
- $0 deductible for Bronze and Silver plans
- Preventive care services* covered at 100%
- Pharmacy benefits included with all plans
- No referrals needed within the Ascension network
Have questions or need help enrolling?
Contact us at 844-828-5968.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST